YoUr name is Calliope
YoU once shared a body with yoUr brother bUt now yoU have one of yoUr own!
What do yoU do now? Make a blog and begin making friends!
(( OOC this is an ask blog and i ask that we keep Out of Char questions to a down low. I might try pulling off a Calliope voice for them don't know but ask away! <3)
HEY SIS YOu ARE SO LAME HOW COME YOu GOT THE BETTER HALF I AM WEAK AS FuCK AND YOuR JUST SITTING THERE BASKING IN FuCKING GLORY. WHATEVER HERES MY STuPID QuESTION HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE COMPLETELY ALONE!?
Well after I drew this I felt like drawing more Calliope and Caliborn babies <3 Lord English is teaching them how to walk, it seems like Calli got the idea first!
NO I CAN’T ANYMORE THESE CHILDREN ARE PERFECT.
ugh precious babies i cant
((OOC I died. Iam dead dead is me ))
hehe aren’t brother and I so perseUs? ^u^
- ▲: Calliope looks up from her drawing book smiling away happily. Sburb had ended four years ago, and in a way better than she ever hoped. She had been given a choice of two paths with her brother they both became separate beings and she is now a troll for real. Even better she gets to see both humans and trolls on a daily bases, the two races now become intertwined. She has no idea what her brother choice only telling him goodbye before the change happened. On this day she is under a tree in the large park found in the town she has been living in for a while now. She sticks out still her fangs much like her old cherub body, her hair is white as snow and she has let it grown out to just above her shoulders, and much like a troll of nine sweeps old her yellow eyes are becoming lime colored like her blood. Her clothing is still the same though her pants are now a thigh length dark green skirt with white socks and black running shoes.
- ▼: What kind of crazy idea was it to actually walk to the park while intoxicated? Really, Roxy, you should think things through. She stumbled around, martini in hand as she looked around for her cute troll friend she promised to meet here. The ditzy blonde looked around, and after squinting her eyes, she spot her, grinning and waving to her wildly. "Calliiiiii!!!!!" She yelled, running over to her and stumbling on the way, falling against the tree to catch herself. "Heeeey, girlie~ I missed you~" She cooed, sliding down the bark and face first into the ground beside her, lifting her head up and smiling widely. Ever since Calliope brought the two sides together, Roxy decided not to be as oftentimes drunk as she had. Spending her time with Calli and Jane was too much fun to be drunk all the time. Every now and then, she slipped, and had a martini or two...or six. She was currently only tipsy, though, and good enough to be aware of her surroundings.
- ▲: Calliope jumped a bit when she heard Roxy yell her name looked at her and smiled until she stumbled then looks quite worried but relaxed again seeing the blonde was fine. "Hello Roxy I missed you too my friend." Though they see each other often she does find herself missing the company of the other, the girl being one of the few she does not feel like an outcast with. She begins to look the other over just to be safe and sure she had not hurt herself when she had stumbled into the tree. "Are you alright dear? That was a bit of a stumble." She looks at her with her bright lime colored eyes, she has grown use to her being tipsy and even flat out drunk but she still worries about her friends health but its hard not to care so much for someone who is so kind to her.
- ▼: Scooting over just the slightest, Roxy pressed her head on Calliope's lap, giving a nod. "Yeah, yeah, I've had worse." Lacing her arm around her waist, she fell still in this position. "I've had worse. Lemme tell ya! Last week, Janey and I...oh man, you shoulda seen it!!! I rode a bike for the first time, and Janey, I pulled her up on the handlebars while trying to drive the thing. We fell off in the grass after all that, and I laughed so hard, I rolled down the hill and into the pond! THE POND, believe it or not! And I was still laughing!!! Cause I had a lilypad on my head, and I felt like a frog!" She rambled on and on, reaching up to play with a strand of her snowy hair. "You know? I think ya might have been there...I don't remember! But yeah, that's the story." Her vivid pink eyes gleamed up to her, and she beamed while her face was still propped on her lap.
- ▲: Calliope smiles and giggles lightly as she listens to Roxy, she always enjoys listening to her and never minds the other girl laying on her or being close to her. Unlike her brother was she enjoys being close to others and now that the game has ended and the two are now separated she can do it. As Roxy begins to play with her white hair her face becomes a bit flushed smiling a bit more as she lightly nuzzles her cheek against her hand. She runs her fingers gently though the blonde hair watching Roxy's pink eyes as she tells her the story, but once she finishes she smiles widely at her. "No I am afraid I missed seeing that, I wish I had you both are so precious together!"
- ▼: Stroking her fingers against her cheek, she grinned. "Well! You gotta come have more fun with us! We love seeing you! But I'm not gonna ride anymore bikes." Roxy snorted loud and laughed again. "I mean, think about it! The three of us having all that fun! It would be perfect! Two is company, three is a crowd, sweetie, and the more, the merrier, or something! Us girls gotta stick together." She rolled over on her back, looking up at her. "Yeah...best time ever." She brushed Calliope's cheek with her palm.
- ▲: Calliope closes her eyes smiling leaning into her hand a bit, she always enjoyed Roxy's soft touch always the best comfort to remind her that she has at the very least one friend who is beside her. "I am still adjusting to this body at times, and sleeping has been a bit troublesome." She giggles lightly and opens her eyes again looking down at the blonde with her lime eyes. "Yes, you're right we would have the best time together. No brother to stop me ever again is very refreshing." Though she would not admit it aloud she does miss her brother from time to time, but only for a brief moment that passes quickly when she remembers all he had done.
- ▼: "Your brother is a jerk!" She assured comfortingly, "You're so much nicer. And you know? We could have a sleepover! I bet that would help you sleep!" She giggled, leaning up onto her knees to kiss her cheek. "You're very pretty, Calli, but I still thought you were even then. I don't care...just happy you're here, and I can see you now~"
- ▲: "My brother will forever be that jerk I never have to see again." She grins showing the well kept fangs then giggles blushing a bright green when Roxy kisses her cheek. Calliope stares into her eyes for a moment then away again smiling softly feeling her heart flutter at the other girl's words. Softly she speaks again. "Thank you Roxy, It means a lot to me hearing that from you. You are beautiful, kind and loving person, I couldn't of hoped to of found a friend as good as you."
- ▼: "Aww, goodness! You got me blushing!" Roxy laughed, deep rose pink tinging her cheeks. "I'm not THAT great~" She snuggled her face against her shoulder. "Have you found anyone for red quadrants for, Calli? I guess you know what I'm talking about when I say red...being troll custom and all. But I'm SURE there's gotta be someone you fancy out of all the trolls and all us humans, right?"
- ▲: Calliope smiles her blush spreading across her face to her ears she lightly bites her lower lip smiling then nervously. "I... I think I do, I care for them deeply but I don't know if they feel the same or if it is just a friend thing to them." Her heart is pounding in her chest she closes her eyes trying to calm herself down lightly playing with the cuffs of her jacket. This is a habit she pick up when she gets flustered.
- ▼: "Oh my god!!!! That is adorable!" Roxy cheered out, grabbing her shoulders, "Okay! You listen to me! Okay...okay...okay, NOW listen to me!!!! You gotta...uhhh....okay! You gotta tell them, Calli! You gotta say it right out, and you know, kiss em and stuff! It's like...you know...yolo. I think it means that you only live once. So you gotta get out there and kiss a bitch on the mouth and say 'I love you!!!!'"
- ▲: "But... But Roxy what if they don't feel the same? The friendship I have with them will be gone... they mean the world to me." Calliope can swear she can hear her heart pounding her entire face is flushed a bright green all the way to her ears as she stares at her. "I can't just... lose them. I'd feel so dead inside without them in my life." She makes it her main objective not to use a pronoun as to hint who she feels this way for.
- ▼: "That doesn't matter! You just gotta go out there and do it! And then if they don't, you apologize like the cute little cutie you are, and they'll be all 'It's okay'. No one could EVER say no to you. No no no no no waayyy!!! If they did, I would go punch them in the face for you, Calli. I promise. They will get the biggest punch! In the face...or the vag...or the nuts...or their funky squid appendages, cause heh, I don't know what trolls have..."
- ▲: Calliope looks down fiddling with the red 69 cuffs on her tailcoat, she closes her eyes and takes in a slow and deep breath to try and calm herself. She opens them again and looks Roxy directly in the eyes and smiles at her. "I trust your judgment Roxy. I will follow your advice." She reaches up and gently cups her face in her hands leaning in close to the blonde she kisses her passionately holding it for a few moments then pulling away again. "I love you Roxy."
- ▼: Startled, her eyes widened, her hand brushing her shoulder fondly as she mumbled, "Yeah...good girl...just like that. And I can't punch myself in the vag....that would hurt...and just....all these feels, Calli...all these feels." Gripping her face in return, she pouted, "Calli, baaaaby, I'm not good for you. I'm a...a alcoholic....are you okay with that??? Cause, ya know.....I love Miss Calliope more than she could EVER know."
- ▲: "Roxy, I accepted your drinking habits a long time ago. To be honest if you where not at least a little tipsy I would be worried about you and bothering you until you finally broke and would tell me what is wrong." Calliope keeps her eyes locked onto Roxy's her heart pounding hard in her chest her face flushed the full on lime. "You're perfect for me Roxy, any time I am with you I don't feel like an outcast.... like a monster. I feel like I'm a person." She blinks a few times feeling tears trying to form in her eyes.
- ▼: "That's cause you aaare a person...you're my person." She brushed the tips of their noses together, beaming a happy smile. "And I love my person very VERY much." She giggled happily, pressing their foreheads together and brushing her thumbs beneath her eyes. "Don't cry, don't cry...I've got ya. But yeah...you are my very special person...you aren't a monster, and everybody here, troll and person alike, is NOT scared of you...we love our little Calli, but I love her more."
- ▲: Calliope smiles widely mumbling. "Sorry, I'm just really happy you feel the same for me Roxy. You are the best person to have ever walked into my life. I don't know where I would be if I never knew you." She can feel her heart skip a beat when Roxy had said 'my very special person.' She feels almost like she is in a dream, but she knows she isn't if she was she would of wakened by now as she had in the past.
- ▼: "You're making me feel so special, but really, I'm not. I'm just plain ol' Roxy." She snorted, giving a happy laugh, "Buuut...I do admit, it makes me feel pretty good to hear I'm doing SOMETHING right." She lowered her eyes, puckering her lips out in a pout. "Can I have another kissy, Calli~? That last one was niiiiice~"
- ▲: Giggling Calliope slides her arms over Roxy's shoulders and kisses her again smiling happily. "You can have all the kissies you want Roxy, I will happily give every single one of them." A light purring sound has begun to come from her chest, its very soft sounding very much like one of a young kitten.
- ▼: "Yessss!!!!" She began to lean in for another kiss, hearing the light purr and covering her mouth. "Oh...oh my god!!!!! Aaaaah, get over here!" She pulled Calliope onto her lap. "You sound like a kitten! Where...where did all this adorableness come from!? AH MAH GAHHHH...<3" She wiggled her feet, snuggling her happily.
- ▲: Calliope squeaked in surprise and wraps her arms tightly around Roxy as she hides her face her chest pressing against the other the vibrations of the purring able to be felt now. "A-As far as I know all trolls make a sound like this...... some rougher then others.... d..do you really like it?"
- ▼: "I haven't been around other trolls too much! Aside from Fishy, but I didn't hear her sound like THAT.. Do I LIKE IT?! I LOVE IT. I loooove cats, and it's....it's so sweet! My cats don't purr, cause they're all in blocky shit. But this is even better. I got a purring Calli!"
- ▲: Calliope's eyes light up and the purring becomes louder and she cuddles herself closer to Roxy smiling widely. She is very happy to hear her so pleased by the sound she is producing. "T..Then I'll never stop purring for you Roxy." Her speaking is even affected by it causing her to roll her R's.
- ▼: She giggled and snorted again, rubbing her hand beneath her chin as she would a cat. "You sound...SAUCY...if that even makes any sense...you're rololololoolling your r's~ You sound like...I don't know...Italian or something like that! Whatevs, it's totally cute."
- ▲: Calliope closes her eyes smiling enjoying the feeling of Roxy gently scratching her under the chin her purring staying constant giggling lightly as well. "I'm very happy you like this Roxy." She doesn't think she'll be able to stop purring even if she wanted to.
- ▼: "I'm gonna take you hoooome with me~" She cooed, batting her eyes, "Take you home and keep you as a snuggly pet...give you food and all the love, and enjoy all my kisses~"
- ▲: Calliope giggles blushing deeply mumbling softly as she smiles. "I won't complain a bit, I love my Roxy." She opens her eyes looking into Roxy's. "I'm always at my happiest with you."
- ▼: "It get's awfully lonely at my house. Having you there will brighten it right up!" She stood up, catching herself against the trunk as she glanced back and forth, still holding Calliope. "Okaaay...I think I got my balance."
- ▲: Calliope smiles at her sheepishly moving her arms from around her neck to around her waist holding her gently. "Just in case you don't I have a hold of you." She leans in and gently nuzzles Roxy's cheek still purring away.
- ▼: "You are the suuun in my skyyyy~~~" She crooned, stumbling on her way home and laughing all the while, "The apple of my eeeeeeeeeeeeye~"
- ▲: Calliope giggles walking with her staying near Roxy just in case she falls fully over. She can't help but find her love for the other girl grow every moment spent with her.
- ▼: "The piizzaaaa in the moooooooonlight.....even if that doesn't make seeeeense!" She laughed, snuggling up to her, "Just gonna stick with 'I love you a lot', cause this song is getting lamer by the mooooment~"
- ▲: "Its still very precious Roxy." She smiles and her and giggles lightly nuzzling her face against her shoulder lightly as they walk together almost to Roxy's home.
- ▼: "Baaaaaahhhw~ I try." She grinned, face touching her the rest of the way. "It wasn't a bad of a song til verse two...I'll re-sing it when I can think of something saucier."
- ▲: Calliope giggles smiling walking to the door with her smiling. "You'll come up with something marvelous I'm sure of it!" Her old habit of cheering people on surfaces.
- ▼: "Aaaahahahahaha~ I'm not the better writer, sweetie...youuu are!!! Oh god, we are totally gonna have to play Pikmin!!!! It is just the cutest! I know you will LOVE it."
- ▲: Calliope giggles watching her and helping her inside. "You'd still really be good at it."
I realized that I didn’t draw her yet
I had to fix that.
Did I mention how much I love the angel-winged cherub god tiers? <3
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
once upon a sweep
Someone holds me safe and warm,
hoofbeasts prance through a red storm,
Figures dancing gracefully,
across my memory,
Someone holds me safe and warm,
hoofbeasts prance through a red storm,
Figures dancing gracefully,
across my memory,
Far away, long ago
things I yern to remember
and a song someone sings
Once upon a sweep
And a song someone sings
Once upon a sweep
LIVESTREAMING COLORING BACKGROUND AND MORE COME WATCH
I AM ALSO TAKING CHIBI COLOR PICTURE COMMISSIONS FOR $5 IT CAN BE ANYTHING JUST SFW PLEASE <3 IF YOU WANT A COMMISSION JUST SEND ME AN ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT I WILL REPLY WITH MY PAYPAL :)
hehe come and see my dear precioUs brother’s voice actor live stream
she is a sweetie <hugs>